LF: Winter activity / Holidays

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Winter activity / Holidays
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:43:46 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

Had CW QSOs with OH1TN and SM6BHZ last night, so it looks like LF is coming out of hibernation for the winter season - still very noisy though, and nothing seen from RX3QFM.

I am away on holiday tomorrow to the Inner Hebrides off the west coast of Scotland for a week or so - I will be taking a portable LF receiver in the hope of experiencing a really quiet location - not sure what times I will be listening, but hope to hear some signals up there. See you all later!

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU