LF: RE: Re: PSpice question - success !

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: PSpice question - success !
From: "Ashlock,William" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:02:12 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Alberto,

Good to see you now have a waveform. I'm not too fond of your oscillator
circuit since it depends on the internal capacities and beta of the
transistor to work (and these are highly dependent on supply voltage and
temperatures).  See what happens when you do a VDC sweep and a temperature
sweep. Also, your circuit may work ONLY because it is given a 'kick start'
from the VPULSE signal and may taper to 0 at a later time. Have you looked
are the output at a millisecond, or so, from the start to see if it is still
running?

Have fun. This Pspice is the greatest thing since sliced bead (invented by
an American, of course <G>)!

Bill