LF: Re: PSpice question - success !

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: PSpice question - success !
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:20:44 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Ashlock,William wrote:

Alberto,

Good to see you now have a waveform. I'm not too fond of your oscillator
circuit since it depends on the internal capacities and beta of the
transistor to work (and these are highly dependent on supply voltage and
temperatures).

Bill,
neither am I... it is not a circuit I intend to use, I just found it in SAMPLE subdir of Electronics Workbench, and just wanted to check its behavior when simulated with
both packages.
But I had modeled another, more conventional, Colpitts oscillator and it also didn't start....

Have you looked
are the output at a millisecond, or so, from the start to see if it is still
running?

Yes, it is. Once kicked off, it doesn't stop. But when you know the trick...

Thanks,

73  Alberto  I2PHD