LF: the bucket

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: the bucket
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 23:36:32 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>

Hi all, I discovered a stable 30-litre-bucket in our garden. material: PVC. color: black. however vy soiled with a mixture of garden earth and chicken excrement. after cleaning it was wound immediately with 25 turns 3mm litze, fixed over a guide roller to the axle of an misused antenna rotor and sunked in a with 76 turns wounded piece of channel pipe (see attachment). there the call of my XYL came: "have you seen my garden bucket?" answer:" I did help it to a better existence. come and see!" she came into the shack, looked and said with unusually loud voice: "the bucket is snatched from its used surroundings , it is approaching an existence in a roasting tube, it doesn't see the sun any longer and doesn't feel the rain no longer and no longer it is carried by me. that should be a better existence for my garden bucket? that is absolute nonsense." logic of a woman. my foult was the hedged answer. I gave the bucket back.
how would you have decided?

regards

Uwe/dj8wx

JPEG image