Re: LF: the bucket

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: the bucket
From: "Hans-Joachim Brandt" <[email protected]>
Date: 25 Sep 2002 12:22 GMT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,

I would not have violated the garden world of my wife. If I had the idea to
build a variometer this way, I would have bought my own bucket for such an
application.

Due to different logics the hardware in use has also to be separated.

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB
"jannsen" <[email protected]> schrieb:
Hi all,

I discovered a stable 30-litre-bucket in our garden.
material: PVC. color: black. however vy soiled with a mixture
of garden earth and chicken excrement. after cleaning it was wound
immediately with 25 turns 3mm litze, fixed over a guide roller to
the axle of an misused antenna rotor and sunked in a with 76 turns
wounded piece of channel pipe (see attachment).

there the call of my XYL came: "have you seen my garden bucket?"
answer:" I did help it to a better existence. come and see!"

she came into the shack, looked and said with unusually loud voice:
"the bucket is snatched from its used surroundings ,
it is approaching an existence in a roasting tube,
it doesn't see the sun any longer and doesn't feel the rain no longer
and no longer it is carried by me.
that should be a better existence for my garden bucket?
that is absolute nonsense."

logic of a woman.

my foult was the hedged answer. I gave the bucket back.

how would you have decided?

regards

Uwe/dj8wx