Re: LF: RU6LWZ

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RU6LWZ
From: "Alexander S. Yurkov" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 20:59:00 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: <[email protected]>

Hi, Wolf and Group.

On Sun, 29 Sep 2002 [email protected] wrote:

Like all others, I had solid copy on Ed's signal but never tried to call him (he had enough callers with higher ERP than mine from DF0WD).

If you saw a signal from DL0WD (not DF0WD), there must be someone else out there.. any ideas ?

I have no expirience to read Morse code from monitor. So I had imagine
how it sounds then understand... hi. May be it was F not L (it is
the same if one reverse the oder of dots and dashe).
I had not see German sigs, only what Ed says when he calling...

In my log I have: OK1FIG M DL0WD M RU6LA K

So RU6LA has copy OK1FIG and DL0WD and had calling them...
Ed's sigs was very strong (audible well and visible of cose).

May be You have lost Ed's call for You?

73 de RA9MB/Alex
http://www.qsl.net/ra9mb