Re: LF: RU6LWZ

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RU6LWZ
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:05:36 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Alex and Group,

>> So RU6LA has copy OK1FIG and DL0WD and had calling them...
Ed's sigs was very strong (audible well and visible of cose).
May be You have lost Ed's call for You?
<<

Well, I don't think Ed did copy my short test transmission in 'regular' CW... I didn't call in QRSS because I didn't have the notebook at the club station. Just a short transmission to check if my transmitter and antenna were properly tuned, and sent a message through the packed radio cluster to confirm "solid copy"
I will -like many others- wait for next winter's "LF DX" season, hoping for more signals from Russia !

Regards,
 Wolf  DL4YHF / DF0WD.