Re: LF: LF Roundtable

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF Roundtable
From: "Stewart Bryant" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 16:21:41 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I am fairly certain that there are no details on the site other than the
location
of the Club. We have been very busy at CARC  just recently, firsly with a
multi-club radio exhibition at Peter Vallance open day, and then with
preparations
for the open section of VHF field day.

The general plan is to meet at CARC in the morning for  bring and buy and
coffee, and the to hold a short paper session in the afternoon. Any volunteers
to talk be welcome, as would any suggestions for talk topics. The LF-RT should
get back on the club radar screen after this comming weekend. Anyone interested
in
operating or logging near Folkestone this weekend? - we have plenty of
vacancies.

Stewart G3YSX

Andy talbot wrote:

According to this month's RadCom there is to be an LF Roundtable at Crawley on
July 21 and readers are referred to the CARC Website    www.carc.org.uk   for
details.  I couldn't find anything there, or was it just a case of not
navigating properly.

Andy  G4JNT