LF: Summer Bonus update

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Summer Bonus update
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 15:17:28 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,  thanks to some 'positive feedback' from Mike W0EH I have modified
the resonance calculator slightly to allow a change of units.  It has
allowed me to play with "radio buttons" (which I have not quite yet mastered
!! they dont SET at the progam start !) There are now radio buttons for the
size of the "nudge" also which indicate the current setting (or will when I
crack the above problem). The new zip-file is up on the web site

I only hope the number of  bugs are not increasing with the increase in the
number of lines of code!

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]
http://www.alan.melia.btinternet.co.uk