LF: Activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Activity
From: "Urban ekholm" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 21:18:26 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
HI All !

Instead of writing a lot of rubbish on this reflector, how about some activity on the band ?

I was on calling a lot of CQ:s on last sunday , monday and tuesday evenings between ~19 and 21Z and also a lot of CQ:s on monday, tuesday and wednesday mornings. The static level was then very low (compared to the days before), but not a single beep was heard.

Maybe it is only the contacts across the pond that counts nowadays on 136, but PLEASE REMEMBER there are a lot (most ) of us without acres for antennas who still want to give it a try.

(I am running 1kW to a 15m vertical with 2x30m of toploading (that's all there is space for !)).

You guys in Germany with the big antenna: Good luck with the operation, hopefully it is possible for me to be QRV at that time.

73 de SM5EUF / Urban