Re: LF: Activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Activity
From: "Tom Boucher" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:01:40 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Urban

I will look for you at 0600 and again at 0900 UTC tomorrow 20/07/02.

Like you, I don't have time to spend hours and hours CQing to myself on
136!

73, Tom G3OLB

In message <001a01c22e90$08606aa0$6aa3edc2@oemuser>, Urban ekholm
<[email protected]> writes
HI All !

Instead of writing a lot of rubbish on this reflector, how about some activity on the band ? I was on calling a lot of CQ:s on last sunday , monday and tuesday evenings between ~19 and 21Z and also a lot of CQ:s on monday, tuesday and wednesday mornings. The static level was then very low (compared to the days before), but not a single beep was heard. Maybe it is only the contacts across the pond that counts nowadays on 136, but PLEASE REMEMBER there are a lot (most ) of us without acres for antennas who still want to give it a try. (I am running 1kW to a 15m vertical with 2x30m of toploading (that's all there is space for !)).

You guys in Germany with the big antenna: Good luck with the operation, hopefully it is possible for me to be QRV at that time. 73 de SM5EUF / Urban