LF: Sound Cards

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Sound Cards
From: "Nan and Sandy Sanders" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 23:11:19 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
I have a question? How important is the sound card to the operation of DSP software (Argo etc). I think we have proved that almost any card will work but would we gain any thing by buying a card with a better signal to noise ratio or better dynamic range? This web page has test results showing many DB difference between cards (click on the card name for details on each card).

 http://www.pcavtech.com/soundcards/summary/index.htm

                                        Sandy
                                        WB5MMB