LF: (Fwd) On behalf of G4CNN

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: (Fwd) On behalf of G4CNN
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:53:40 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Some of you may not have heard the sad news about John, which was forwarded to individual emails and not the reflector. I am sure we would all have John's family in our thoughts. A big loss for LF.

Dave G3YMC
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.dsergeant.btinternet.co.uk

Dear LOWFER Group,

Our father John Sexton, G4CNN, sadly passed away on 21st July 2002,
with cancer. It was his wish for the LOWFER Group to be informed and
for us to organise an aution/magazine sale of the radio transmission
and antenni equipment. We will contact you in the future when this has
been arranged. If there is anyone else amongst the LOWFER Group, who
should also be informed, please forward this message. Please reply to this email address with any enquiries. With kind regards,
Caroline and Michael Sexton (daughter and son).

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com