Re: LF: Jason code on DDS Module

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Jason code on DDS Module
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:16:56 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Talbot Andrew wrote:

Is anyone interested in adding JASON support to my DDS board controller ?
Probably by issuing a "J" command which puts the PIC controller into a loop
looking for 9600 baud words on its serial port, then requiring a reset to
get back to normal.  Or by setting a link / switch on one of the spare I/O
pins.

Talbot,
  should you need modifications to the serial output format of Jason, just ask.
V 0.94 has an additional format, optionally selectable, asked for by
Murray Greenman ZL1BPU for his AVR Atmel board.
I could as well produce an ad-hoc format for your board. If you need
details about the ZL1BPU format please contact me, but it is very simple.

73  Alberto  I2PHD