LF: DLF activity by DJ2LF, DF6NM et al

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: DLF activity by DJ2LF, DF6NM et al
From: "Hans-Albrecht Haffa" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:56:13 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht wurde als Attachment angehängt.-----
Von:[email protected], [email protected]
Gesendet:24.07.02 19:32:30
An:"Hans-Albrecht Haffa" <[email protected]>
Betreff:Re: LF: DLF activity by DJ2LF, DF6NM et al
Hello Walter, Markus and group,

thanks for triggering the activity. I took a miniature direct conversion RX with a ferrite antenna to the office, and so could observe the CW transmission the whole day. From DF6NM today:

> ".. = pwr nw 180 watts and fb antenna hi = ..."

Yes indeed... now you should convince the DLF engineers to do the next transmitter maintenance during a quiet winter's night ;-)

Regards,
 Wolf DL4YHF / DF0WD

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht (HTML) wurde als Anlage beigefügt.-----