Re: LF: LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:42:45 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 17:16 26/07/2002 -0500, you wrote:
Hi all the Group:

I´d like to know if the signals I received yesterday, from 19:50 up to 20:00 UTC, on 137.500 Khz, could be the beacon transmission of James (M0BMU). The signals visualized by ARGO (3 seconds) were a kind of differential CW or so, with a shift of some 2 or 3 Hz.

Dear Jose, LF Group,

Thanks for the report - that certainly sounds like my Jason signal. As I mentioned before, I will be transmitting again this evening at the same times. I would be happy to try for a cross-band QSO, so I will listen on 20m during this evening's transmission in case you are around - I can TX/RX on 20m while transmitting on 137k. If not, I will try 3s/dot QRSS tomorrow morning between about 0800 and 1000 utc, close to 137.6kHz and again listen on 20m during the transmission. Not sure about what exact frequency on 20m would be best - how about 14.030kHz +/-?

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU

PS. I don't have internet facilities at home - I will come into work tomorrow after 1000 and have a look at the reflector, to see if anything has happened....