Re: LF: Re: Power of Donebach 153kHz TX

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Power of Donebach 153kHz TX
From: "Dave Brown" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 01:55:49 +1200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dick
Are the signals for which you experience the unusual  carrier level
variations typically the stronger ones that you are comparing? Is the lowest
frequency at which they AM the carrier the same in each case?
And what about the rx LO in all the rxs involved (including Andy's
Watkins-Johnson)? Are they synthesised or not and are any specs re phase
noise on the LO available?
Just wondering if this is yet another example of reciprocal mixing
problems?
Off to bed-it's 2am here!
73
Dave