LF: More Info? - Re: Strange signals on 25 Hz (!) - any info ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: More Info? - Re: Strange signals on 25 Hz (!) - any info ?
From: "WD8ARZ" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:44:23 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
A friend of mine had some interesting comments. Could those that are hearing
these signals please comment on the locations where they are receiving from?
Also what kind of receiver and antenna system if you dont mind. This has
generated some real interest. Thanks

73 from Bill - WD8ARZ
[email protected]