Re: LF: Roundtable anyone ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Roundtable anyone ?
From: "Stewart Bryant" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:50:23 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

The next CARC committee meeting is this thursday.
Is there any feedback from the list about date preference
for a roundtable?

Stewart G3YSX

Stewart Bryant wrote:

Andy talbot wrote:

> Are there any plans for an LF Roundtable this year ?
> Crawley ?

In principle the Crawley club would be able to host this, although
we would have to discuss it at committee before we could make
a committment.

The calandar is quite full over the next few weeks, but some possibilities
would be:

9, 10 or 15 June, or after 14 July.

I personally could not do the weekends of 14 or 21 July as I will be travelling.

15 June is the day before the new Epsom Rally, so some folks might want to
who have a distance to travel might want to take in both events.

Stewart G3YSX