Re: LF: Book search

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Book search
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 22:37:38 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>

Doc:

1. "Instruments of Darkness" by Price which has to do with navigation radio
beams during
the late 1930s and through WW-II.

There is a UK scholar who is specializing in the work of R V Jones, Jones would have been aware of the work in this book without doubt and there might be a reference to it in the collection.

I have had some success in some research working through the Imperial War College, London, I do not have the address handy but they seem to be able to point me to things that I could not find. They were successful in helping me identify some specific B2 suitcase radios that were assigned to use in Europe by their serial numbers.

73

Larry
VA3LK