LF: Book search

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Book search
From: "Dr. Tom Gruis" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 21:09:49 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
I apologize if this is offensive because it is off subject  but  here goes
anyway. My rationale is that this list covers many nations and probably many
others interested in books, history, and/or radio.

There are two books that I have been searching for with no success:

1. Instruments of Darkness by Price which has to do with navigation radio
beams during
the late 1930s and through WW-II.

2. The Liberandos by Wagner which has to do with the B-24 Liberator
bombers during
WW-II.

If anyone has an insight into where to find these, please let me know back
channel.

Fraternally  or 73  as appropriate!

Doc.

KØHTF amateur radio