Re: Re[2]: LF: May 2-4 KN97LN Activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re[2]: LF: May 2-4 KN97LN Activity
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 00:13:07 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
john sexton schrieb:

For our intended activity during 2-4 May, several teams and individual
 Russian Hams had prepared to join forces on LF, but the only success came
 from RK2FWA. RK2FWA is the call sign of a very well known contest club from
 Kaliningrad (UA2 is a separate country in DXCC). RW2F takes part in the
 contests.

The boys from RK2FWA (UA2FF, RN2FA) are some of the first to start to use LF
 in Russia during 2000.

Hi Ed, John es all,

I worked RK2FWA in CW some days ago. operator was Vlad. he was 599 (honestly).
he gave me 559. distance 730km. my pwr 25W HF out. Vlad said it was the first DL contact.
RK2FWA is daily ZOA calling CQ. every time 599. many stations from DL and G
do call him. but he does not hear anything.

Ed, would you pse tell us the working conditions of RK2FWA ?
I did not ask him because there were so many other stations calling him.

regards

Uwe/dj8wx