LF: RE: Re: RE: USA/136

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: RE: USA/136
From: "Ashlock,William" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:23:08 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Mal,

OK on all your comments below. Just by coincidence I'm trying to strip the
enamel insulation on this Decca Litz wire and just 5 min ago I ran across a
posting by you back in Sept 12 of 2001 on the subject. You indicate that
paint stripper worked for your wire but, unfortunately, it doesn't seem to
work for me. I'm guessing my problem is the type of stripper I am using. Can
you tell me the brand name of the product you used and/or the ingredients
listed on the can?

Thanks in advance.

Bill A