Re: LF: alpha signals

To: "SOMMEREYNS RUDDY" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: alpha signals
From: "Ed Lesnichy" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 20:30:10 +0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LF Group and Ruddy!

Saturday, May 25, 2002, 5:27:10 PM, you wrote:

SR> I have a question: Are the Alpha signals at 11.905 kc and 12.649 still
SR>  on the air ??? Used to receive them very good but since a couple of
SR> weeks I do not hear them anymore.
SR>(Same story at location of ON6ND, Werner, who lives about 3 km from my QTH).
SR> All info welcome. Thanks.

On my SWLs all Alfa's systems have OFF in the work on technical
service (???) in the same days of each month and in same hours of each
day.
I observed usually such OFF at the end of one month. Some with 23 to 26 number,
and some with 27 to 30. But in May such diagram for some reason is not carried
out(??)  Can Alfa absolutely have switched OFF? ( ;-))))
Similar that such OFF begin and come to an end about 18z or 4z.
Probably in summertime 17z and 3z.

Alfa most strongly to me prevents on RX. I yet have not found protection against
Alfa to my RX system (the best result on RX with 1km Beverage ->??).
Therefore while I shall be active on LF in the found out days.

Up  to  a meeting an autumn at the end of each month or in long (as in
May) Alfa's OFF

73! Ed RU6LA         mailto:[email protected]