LF: Info's...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Info's...
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 02 05:47:46 -0700
Sender: <[email protected]>
From: YO2IS
 Hello from KN05ps, was pleased to receive my first real DX
QRSS3 signals. Saturday 6 apr 2002 at 19.55 IK5ZPV "M" signal
at 21.15 RU6LWZ , 22.00 RU6LA both solid "O", CWNR several times.
Equipenemt H.M., 0.6 KHz mech.filter, 2m indoor loop, nulling out a >30 dB main noise, remote preamp, Argo 128 on a P.133-PC.
It seems that some of my E-mails are geting lost or maybe the
destinataries do not have the time and/or wish to respond...
Am still using the AX25 <-> TCP/IP gateway facility, via a 2m
Packet link, no Internet "on line". Thanks to all those who did
help me to enjoy togheter the maggic of VLF communications.
73 Szigy.