Re: LF: Info's...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Info's...
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 11:18:10 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Szigy and group,

Thanks for your info.
Have you been transmitting on late saturday evening ? There was a quite weak trace on the waterfall, but I am not too sure if it was you calling someone or someone calling you.

The signal from RU6LWZ / RU6LA was clearly visible here in northern DL, but not as strong as on the previous weekend. Many stations called RU6, as seen on the cluster spots relayed by Alan. The weaker ones (like myself at DF0WD) didn't make it through, condx didnt help this time. So looking forward for more activity from the East ;-)

-...-

About non-responded emails: I'm not sure about the AB6QV gateway (tried to use it some years ago) - is it possible that it rejects email addresses which don't look like amateur radio calls ?

-...-

Congrats to all who made it into RU6LWZ's logbook, and thanks to John G4CNN for your patience to make it into DF0WD's lookbook. There were static crashes here making the AGC jump, cutting many 'dashes' into 'dots'.

Regards,
Wolf  DL4YHF.