LF: Re: :-(((

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: :-(((
From: "Petr Maly \(OK1FIG\)" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 16:23:31 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Ed

I watched the band from about 14 UTC to 18 UTC and I couldn't see anything
from you. Sometimes I called CQ so that you could see me. Then I had to QRT
to return back to home. Even so, I got to big troubles with my car, because
several centimeters of snow falled down in a few tens of minutes, I found
myself in dark, cold and strong snowfall and mainly I could move with my car
which was slipping down from a steep hill... I nearly crashed it.
Once I saw something like ...1FI... but I was not sure about that and it
didn't continue to be legible.
I will not be able to be QRV next 3 following weekends (business trips) and
then May begins with big QRN (static crashes).
What a pity you didn't start in time, there were very good conditions (see
http://www.nagano.cz/~ok1fig/s_galler.htm , the picture "This is how the
band looks like during good conditions in the Central Europe". I would
surely see you. Maybe next time. Congrats to you for the QSOs you made.

73 Petr OK1FIG