LF: G4CNN Change of web site

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: G4CNN Change of web site
From: "John Sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 08:07:37 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All,
Unfortunately, my free web page provider has closed the free service as have
several others.

As a result I have moved my web page to http://www.qsl.net/g4cnn

If you have a link to my site on your page, would you be kind enough to change
it.

I have taken the opportunity to update my web page and have added two new items:
1) Units and formula conversions from Gaussian to SI
2) Details of the construction of my GW4ALG Marathon 5 W QRP Tx.

In case you are wondering why you haven't heard it on-air, I have tried it out,
but QRP is the wrong way to go here. I might use it as input to a 1kW PA stage
in the future. Meantime it gives me even more incentive to do something about
my Tx antenna.

73, John, G4CNN
[email protected]