LF: Temporary QSY from lf

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Temporary QSY from lf
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 08:59:26 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
In case some of you have not heard my signals on 136 recently, I have taken a
temporary break.  Now that my Elecraft K2 hf transceiver is working I am having
ball on the HF bands working the world with 5W.  Enthusiasm on lf has also been
somewhat dampened in recent months by the emergence of qrm from my neighbour's
new
TV, which makes operation nigh impossible for most of the time, and the enormous
decrease in normal CW activity.

I will give it another go in a few months.

73s Dave G3YMC
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.dsergeant.btinternet.co.uk