LF: GPS Modules cheaper still !

To: "LF Group \(E-mail\)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: GPS Modules cheaper still !
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:33:33 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I have just seen a tiny GPS module made by Trimble for embedded
applications.  The Lassen SK11 GPS module.  It has the 1 PPS output needed
for our simple frequency standards and timing purposes.   The price was
around £65 for one-off quantities.
Half the size and half the price of my Garmin GPS25 module bought just a
couple of years ago.

Have a look at the Trimple web site for details and local suppliers, but the
one here was purchased from Diamond POint International (Europe) LTd
WWW.DPIE.COM

Andy  G4JNT
"The Information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent correspondence"
"is private and is intended solely for the intended recipient(s)."
"For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, "
"or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is"
"prohibited and may be unlawful."