Re: LF: Good capacitance/inductance meter...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Good capacitance/inductance meter...
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 07:00:53 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 4/20/02 4:49:03 AM GMT Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

I purchased a kit for a capacitance/inductance meter a few weeks ago from
http://www.aade.com/ and it is working excellent for building my LF station.
It took a couple of hours to build and has no alignment needed to operate.
It uses a PIC processor for a typical 1% accuracy. It was a piece of cake to
build and everything was there and fit, as it should. Now I can measure my
loops inductance so I can finally get on the air.

Absolutley Mike.

That kit is probably the most useful item I've ever built. It gets used every week and the ability to cancel out the capacitance or inductance of the test leads prior to making the measurement is way ahead of other instruments.

73

David  G0MRF