LF: Re: Good capacitance/inductance meter...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Good capacitance/inductance meter...
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 17:13:51 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: "WE0H" <[email protected]>
To: "Post Rsgb_Lf_Group" <[email protected]>; "SHMRG Reflector"
<[email protected]>; <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 4:46 AM
Subject: LF: Good capacitance/inductance meter...

I purchased a kit for a capacitance/inductance meter a few weeks ago from
http://www.aade.com/ and it is working excellent for building my LF
station.
It took a couple of hours to build and has no alignment needed to operate.
It uses a PIC processor for a typical 1% accuracy. It was a piece of cake
build and everything was there and fit, as it should. Now I can measure my
loops inductance so I can finally get on the air.
I am glad Mike you have taken my advice and got a meter that measures the
Inductance, the other approaches are guesswork because of environment, like
trees and other objects around the antenna, calculations do not take these
into account.
73 de Mal/G3KEV

73's,
Mike>WE0H