RE: LF: Stronger Elastic...Tom??

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Stronger Elastic...Tom??
From: "john sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 04:46:58 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Alan,
Don't blame Tom, he did an excellent job. I supplied the nylon cord, which was not cheap by the way. What I should have done was just use it as a loose halyard and attach a second loop of strong rope, but I thought I could get away with it, famous last words! I suppose a 60 or more foot tree swaying in the wind can produce something approaching the irrestible force as in the old riddle. Elastic might be a good idea though.
73 John, G4CNN