Re: LF: TA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TA
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 19:13:01 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Jonathan Jesse wrote:

Count me in pending QRN and XYL's plans :)

Jon W1JHJ

At 19:58 3/8/02 +0000, you wrote:
>Has the TA tests fizzled out or is anyone still interested across in the
>USA. I would TX over this weekend if anyone was listening/watching. QRS
>60 sec dot and around 135.922 khz from about 2300 - 0100 utc on Saturday
>night (09- Mar-2002), also listening/transmitting on 7025 khz for xband
>if possible. Other speeds available if necessary.
>73 de Mal/G3KEV

Thanks Jon and hope you can hear/see me and thanks to all the other 11 USA stations that will be listening if condx permit. We had some snow earlier but now stopped but the antenna remains stable so should not be a problem from this end. We just need some reasonable propogation. I will start around 2300 utc. Dexter W4DEX can see me during early afternoon so you W1/2 boys should see/hear me all the time !!!!!
Bill/VE1ZZ although not too active this past winter was able to see me also early afternoon.
Pse listen/transmit on 7025 khz as well. I can work  QSK/XBAND or what ever is required.
On 7 mhz 3 elements abt 6 db or 1600 watts erp, if you dont hear me on 136 try 7 mhz for a QSO.
73 and tnx to all interested in TA.
De Mal/G3KEV

Jon
W1JHJ