Re: LF: TA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TA
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 18:16:46 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

"Dexter McIntyre, W4DEX" wrote:

Mal,

John and I both were seeing a broken signal on the same frequency
Saturday during your transmission.  We both had moderate QRN that
night.  If that was your signal I believe it would have been Q5 without
the QRN.

Dexter

Hi Dexter and John
Thanks for monitoring and your observations. Had a couple of other across
the pond reports that were also marginal but it looks like it was my signal,
but East Coast QRN was the problem that night. Will try again soon, its the
sitting up this end is the problem, otherwise I would do it every night hi.
I like to get some sleep during the night because I have plenty to do next
day, every day all year.
73 and tnx again de Mal/G3KEV

: