RE: LF: Re: RE: Re: Trees as antenna supports

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Re: RE: Re: Trees as antenna supports
From: "Ashlock,William" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:03:20 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Tom.

One thing puzzles me Bill, if you are slinging wires over the tops of
trees which are close together, how are you adequately insulating the
wire from the branches?

The main feature of my loop antennas is that the wire rests right on the
tops of the trees!! I measure no loss from this even when the leaves come
out in the spring. These loops are, therefore, very simple to install if you
have a good way to place the first line. My tool of choice is the compound
bow (by a long shot). <G>

Bill A

This footnote confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned for
the presence of known computer viruses by the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre. However, it is still recommended that you use
local virus scanning software to monitor for the presence of viruses.