LF: Re: 73 khz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 73 khz
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 13:40:50 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: gii3kev
Subject: LF: 73 khz

If anyone would like to TX on 73 khz over the weekend I will listen and
work xband 136 khz. I want to try the loop out on 73 khz. I have built
an atu that resonates the loop both on 136 and 73 khz. If there was a
rush of acty on 73 khz then I would also arrange to TX as well on the
vertical.
73 de Mal/G3KEV
I will be very pleased to transmit on 73 this evening and/or tomorrow
morning.
I agree that we should use the remaining time effectively and have been
trying to do just that for some time now.
I will transmit on 71.70 +/- and listen on 136.5 +/-
Should be able to get set up by  1830, so will call on the half
hour.Tomorrow will start at 0930 for an hour or two. Looking foreward to
several contacts, I can also listen on 73 ,but not at the same time Hi.
73s Laurie.