Re: LF: Fwd: [Hellschreiber] Dr. Rudolf Hell died this week at Age of 10

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Fwd: [Hellschreiber] Dr. Rudolf Hell died this week at Age of 100 (fwd)
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 14:12:05 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Thanks, Dick, for passing along those links to the group. I knew of Dr. Hell's work through my early background in the printing industry, but for some reason I never suspected that he was the same person associated with the Hellschreiber mode. Nor did I imagine he was still with us until this past week.

Would that we all could lead such long and productive lives.

73,
John