LF: New station testing on 136.5kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: New station testing on 136.5kHz
From: "Holger 'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 02:22:31 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello YLs and OMs,

Hello Group,
if there is someone out there ready to transmit, look for DJ3QO on
136.5kHz.
The signal is very strong here with a short untuned wire plugged into my TS850, but that is no wonder because Karl is only a few dozen kilometers
away.
Good luck,
Wolf  ( DL4YHF, not at DF0WD at the moment ;-)
Locator Square JO42FD

... I heard Carl, DJ3QO testing the other night and gave him a call, he is
101km away from my QTH and has a very good signal here. He told me that he
is not very good in CW, so please QRS when you give him a call.
Vy 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)