Re: LF: HP 3586b SVM and HPIB/GPIB interface

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: HP 3586b SVM and HPIB/GPIB interface
From: "Nick" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:03:07 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:04:51 -0500, you wrote:

Can anyone help locate software?  Is very costly?  Does what I propose seem
feasible.
I really know very little about GPIB/HPIB.

It is normally a pretty simple way of controlling instruments

The manual is available with all the commands I think are needed?

In which case if you have an interface send them to it and see what happens

Comments please?

You should not need special software, just what comes with the interface card
and a few home written scripts.

Nick