Re: LF: QRSS...... Giulio

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRSS...... Giulio
From: "Fabian Kurz" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 12:51:51 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I can often see traces of weak CW stations which are not read in the UK, but
which would be 'O' copy on QRSS even at 3 sec dots. Unfortunately QRSS got a
lot of 'bad press' about a year ago and many stopped sending it, maybe it
has 'come in from the cold' with the successes across the 'pond' and will
become used more often now.

Anyone wants to try a sked with me in QRSS? I already reached all the stations
that can hear me in normal-CW (with my ca. 10mW ERP), but guess there is still a
lot to work in QRSS.
Just drop me a line .. [email protected]

73, Fabian dj1yfk