Re: LF: 136

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 16:24:33 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

john currie wrote:

Hi all , as said last week lost one of my verticals.  Need one for HF
work so now QRT on 136.  Have 2 feet snow in backyard so won't get
second vert back until april or May  Saw nil this past week

Sorry to hear the bad news John and as a result the curtailment of your
LF activities.
Thanks for the numerous xband QSO'S 136/7025 khz both last year and this
year and especially
the evening that we made 4 solid QSO'S in succession varying from 60 sec
dot down to 2 sec dot
and almost made it at 1 sec dot hand sent but for the qrm that started up
at your end and the ARGO
limitations at this fast speed hi.
If the snow melts fast you might even get the vertical up again this
year, if not hope to see you later
on in the year and maybe try some summer QSO'S.
Condx on 40 metres excellent over the w/end, heard some vy strong VE and
W stns early in the
evening, when looking out for LF/HF xband acty.
73 and again tnx de Mal/G3KEV/Scarborough

    73 all De John VE1ZJ