LF: Re: Vertical grounded tower for LF antenna.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Vertical grounded tower for LF antenna.
From: "DE BONDT WERNER" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:36:18 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Giulio and other LW fers , just idea

Bring 4 good ceramic insulators on top of the mast and make a cage of abt 1mx1m and 5-6 meters high
on the insulators . And from there come down with the slooper in the shack , with 80 meter wire and this top-cap
the coil will be abt 2 - 3 mH . Look on the pictures gallery of Dave G6YXM to see my antenna 24 meter high.
My top-cap is abt 500 pf the cage is 2 meter diameter and 13 meter high , the shack is 24 meter from the mast.
I have 5-5-9 from IK5ZPV with 150 Watts.

success from Werner ON6ND