LF: Re: HELL Tests on 137.400 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: HELL Tests on 137.400 kHz
From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:48:01 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Geri

I just had a play with the IZ8BLY program and it looks to me like the FM
Hell 105 Baud is the only one that would be useable on a crowded band. The
rest of them seem to fill half the band with sidebands.....
I would be very interested to see which one proves most effective though.
I'll look out for you in Hell, but which one??

73
Dave
G3YXM.

Hello LF Group,

if you hear a strange noise on 137.400 kHz its probably me, I am doing some
tests in "FELDHELL"-mode on that frequency in the evening and probably also
during the weekend.  I hope that the bandwidth I produce is not causing any
trouble, theoretically it should be in the range of 125 Hz. I use the fine
software written by IZ8BLY, available at http://iz8bly.sysonline.it/ so I
can also change to the other HELL modes that are implemented in the
software.

See you in HELL