LF: Aerial and Ground-loss measurements

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Aerial and Ground-loss measurements
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:01:19 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all, as I promised I have loaded the details of Finbar's experiments of a
small vertical top loaded aerial onto my new Web site. The results confirm
Laurie's ideas about the reduction of losses with increased 'ground
coverage' with the top load wires.

For those who have not yet found it, the site also contains so details of
our
Class-E single ended PA experiments and design aids.

I promise to publish the talk on Propagation given at Windsor HF Convention
2001 on the site, as soon as I have finished preparing the diagrams.

Try http://www.alan.melia.btinternet.co.uk

Hopefully all the links work now, if not please advise me.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]