LF: Summer Job

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Summer Job
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:17:13
Sender: <[email protected]>

Dear Sir,

I'm a University student from Europe and I'm trying to find myself
a summer job (4 months) in the United States

and consequently a job I would start with after I finish my studies. I would like to kindly ask whether there might be an opportunity working for you. I do not need any sponsorship. I will be fully eligible to work in the United States.
You are welcome to review my resume that is attached as a Word document.

Thank you very much for your time. Best Regards
Radim Kupka