LF: G4JNT "PSK CW" transmission

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: G4JNT "PSK CW" transmission
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:49:54 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Andy and group,

I had perfect copy from Andy's transmission even without a high-precision clock source (just a homebrew OCXO). My receiver was not at the correct frequency precise enough so the phase meter shows a slant over an 800 second obvervation period, but with a bit of imagination the text can be decoded.
See attached screenshot.
The transmission started at 1900 utc in the diagram at 't=0', on the left side.
A certain amount of "phase jitter" is visible but I'm not sure if it was the quite weak signal affected by noise or Andy's GPS-locked generator. Another screenshot with "L.O."-frequency increased by 2 milliHertz is also available on request.

Regards,
Wolf DL4YHF.

GIF image