LF: Re: Re: G4JNT "PSK CW" transmission/ Phase display

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: G4JNT "PSK CW" transmission/ Phase display
From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 17:19:17 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Jim and group. Plus a message for Markus and Wolf.

I had a few problems with corrupted downloads of Wolf's SpecLab software,
so was not able to use it to decode G4JNT's PSK signal last night -

I also couldn't get AOL to play ball with Wolf's software so he kindly
mailed it to me.
You'll find it on the "downloads" page at www.wireless.org.uk . Use the
"local download" red link.

Thanks for the QSO Jim!

Markus and Wolf, Sorry about the mix up with PSK08 today, I am having
trouble netting. I use a different TX and RX so the tone frequncies are
different and I tried altering the TX frequency on SpecLab whilst it was
transmitting but it didn't seem to change, then suddenly it would jump. When
does it react to the change instruction Wolf? I will experiment more.
Sorry I didn't see anything from Markus but maybe you were on one of my
"mistake" frequencies! Good copy from Wolf, much better with the "smooth"
noise I had today all the crackles and buzzes yesterday seemed to upset the
decoding...

73.
Dave
G3YXM.

P.S. I am now using a new, end-fed, antenna slightly higher (only very
slightly) than the T and would be interested in reports compared to my
normal signal as of three weeks ago. Recently I have been using a poor
temporary antenna so I hope it's better than that!