Re: LF: PSK08 and other phase shifters

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: PSK08 and other phase shifters
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:09:06 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
James Moritz schrieb:
Dear LF Group,

I now have DL4YHF's latest PSK08 software running after downloading it from G3YXM's web site, and all looks FB, with good copy in local tests. I arranged a sked with Wolf for 2000utc tonight, with PSK08 on 137.50kHz - would be pleased to get any reports on or off the air.

Conditions on 136 have been good this morning - in spite of the local noise I was able to have QSOs with IK5ZPV, DK8KW and OK1DTN, also G3OLB who was 599 here of course. I have also established that the noise level varies by 10dB between one end of my garden and the other, and the noise at these 2 points appears to come from the same source, so a noise-cancelling arrangement should work.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU

Hi Jim,
switched on the PSK08 equipment at 2135UTC. have seen the last signs of ur transmission:
                or in CW or -*KØ8
                de MØBMU pse kskt

not audible and hardly to find on spectrum display.

regards

Uwe/dj8wx