LF: MT Hell

To: "LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: MT Hell
From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 15:11:04 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Markus and all.

Thanks for the program, It works fine!
I have put it on the web-site as a zip archive (including QBasic, sorry
Bill). If anyone wants to try it, just extract to a directory C:\Hell and
you won't need to edit the files. Link on the "Downloads" page and from the
news item.

I have some info from F6BWO. He is still sending 30sec dot QRSS until about
0040utc (I think.... QRM was bad!) each night for trans-Atlantic tests. Is
anyone still looking?
He also tells me of  a new French station F6CWA who is on 136.5 from 120km
South of Lyon, i.e. a long way South! Perhaps the Italian stations can work
him first.

73
Dave
G3YXM.